Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mentorship

Literal

  • Log
  • Margie Padilla


    Interpretive

  • While going to the boot camp and other classes my mentor was instructing I was able to get great information about building muscle from her and all the techniques she taught me while i was mentoring with her. With all the information she gave me i was able to apply a variety or cardio workout for burning fat and also apply better form to my daily workouts.
  Applied

  • Because throughout this process of working out and learning from my mistakes it showed me how to not make those mistakes and what is the best way to get there. Since my EQ is "what is the way to build upper body muscles" I am able to use the mistakes i did and put answers on how i solved that issue and how did i properly build muscles

No comments:

Post a Comment