Wednesday, May 8, 2013

2014 Interview (blog 23)

Content:

1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?
Juan Munoz ,east
2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?

"I'm thinking of doing business. But not sure how or what type. I want to do this because I want to be a business owner and investor"
3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
"I plan to take mentorship with business owners that I know and are willing to show me"
4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

"I hope to see ways i can improve on my own future presentations and analyze what made some senior projects interesting"

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?
Q1."should I do my project on a hobby or a career?"
A. Basically I told him i would go with a career because a hobby is kind of something you already enjoy and probably know a lot about. I told him career would also be best because you get a feel of what you will be doing in the future and decide if you like it or not after your done with senior project. 

Q2." Is the senior project due all at once or does it have certain due dates?"
A2. Certain dates

No comments:

Post a Comment