Thursday, April 25, 2013

Independent Component



LITERAL
(a) Statement saying: “I, Dina Sambo, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component: Healthy foods for beginners, workout videos on youtube, 
http://www.menshealth.com/guy-gourmet/bake-bacon-wrapped-protein-packed-omelet-bites
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours): Log 
(d) Explanation of what you completed.   So i did a 60 day workout using workout equipment and what i accomplish was getting more bulkier and define my muscle more.

INTERPRETIVE 
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  







                             3 omelet sandwiches and some potatoes every morning before a workout






This is my afternoon lunch after every workout only when i'm lazy to make something healthy







                                      My night snack usual after a cardio workout 





                                          Back then when I had no arm muscle (2010)










These are updated photos of my progress (2013)



APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ or support one or more of your answers.  Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped.

Well now that I went through this process I can answer my EQ easily because I basically know what it takes to build muscle and the process you have to go through to get them. I did many research on my diet and how i can build muscle and met many people along the way that helped me tremendously with this process. This component helped me answer why are my 2 answers to my EQ were very important as answers. It helped me be more knowledgeable of why good form and nutrition are essential to gaining muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment